Looking for an opportunity to join a dynamic HVAC service team?
Air Control Systems, Inc. is seeking qualified HVAC Technicians with a minimum of 5+ years of commercial/industrial HVAC technology, troubleshooting, system controls and repairs experience.
This is a full-time, non-exempt position with varying work hours.
Job Responsibilities (include but are not limited to the following):
- Proficiency in commercial and industrial HVAC maintenance and repairs
- Diagnose HVAC systems and their components
- Maintain effective working relationships and professional communication with colleagues, property managers, and general public, etc.
- Demonstrate a service oriented approach
- Ability to work with little supervision at different locations
- Applied understanding of HVAC operations & system controls
- 5+ years in HVAC technology, troubleshooting, system controls and repairs
- Experience reading electrical diagrams
- Building Automation System and Chiller repair/cooling towers and troubleshooting experience preferred
- Valid driver’s license with clean driving record
- EPA Universal refrigerant certification required
- Knowledge of safety practices
- Excellent interpersonal skills