Design / Build
There are many factors to consider when designing the best HVAC system to suit a building. Our collaborative thinking often makes the design phase more efficient and cost-effective. Just a few considerations are:
- Building location
- Building size
- Orientation of conditioned space
- Use of different areas and/or spaces
- If use of space will change over time
- If owner will occupy building or if it will be leased or sold
- Single tenant/ multi-tenant
- If equipment usage is to be monitored separately
- Efficiency requirements
- Environmental concerns
Working with the ACS team, from the very beginning of a project, will be a rewarding experience. We will help you navigate through the complexities and together with the design team we will arrive at the best solution for your particular needs.
This integrated thinking saves time, money and assures satisfaction in knowing that all things were considered.
We provide a range of Warm Air Heating, Ventilation and Air Conditioning in Los Angeles, Inland Empire, Orange County, San Bernardino, Ontario, Anaheim, Cypress, Irvine, Redlands, Thousand Oaks, San Clemente, Huntington Beach and Torrance.